ACA Membership Information
Members of ACA are provided with the following exclusive benefits:
- Recognition of professional competency through ACA’s accreditation processes. An ACA accredited membership class is indicative of the highest level of competency.
- Listing of accredited ACA members with details of members credentials on the ACA website “Find an access consultant” directory for national and global identification.
- Promotion and recognition and use of ACA accredited members practicing as access consultants.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through ACA events and website event listings.
- Opportunities for career development for associate members progressing to accredited membership.
- Access to ACA mentor program.
- Accredited, Associate, Affiliate and Corporate Sponsors have exclusive use of the ACA logo, in accordance with the Policy on use of the ACA Logo.
- Networking, training and promotion for affiliate and corporate organisation members who support the tenets of the association.
- Membership details listed on the ACA website “Members” directory.
- Members only access to exclusive information on the ACA website, use of logo, mentoring program, policies, procedures, forms and practice notes.
- Member-only (or exclusive) access to the ACA forum, a moderated discussion group for exchange of technical opinion on topics of professional interest.
- Member discount rates to ACA conferences, webinars & events.
- Discounted advertising for corporate members on the ACA website, within Access Insight (AI) magazine and at conferences.
- Current information on standards, codes, research, seminars etc and for accredited members, the opportunity to contribute to research and standards development.
- Seasonal Access Insight (AI) magazine (Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring).
- Membership to State and Territory Access Consultant Networks to meet other members and CPD opportunities.
- Opportunities for networking with members and other professionals in the field of access.
ACA membership is growing rapidly. ACA members support the recognition of Access Consulting as a profession within the building regulatory framework and support ACA’s efforts to lobby Federal, State, Local Governments and Regulatory Authorities, for ACA accredited members to be recognised as professionals working to improve access to the built environment for all. Join ACA now to become the voice of access consulting now and into the future.