Becoming a member
ACAA Membership Information
Members of ACAA are provided with the following exclusive benefits:
- recognition of professional competency through ACAA's accreditation processes. An ACAA accredited membership class is indicative of the highest level of competency.
- listing of accredited ACAA members with details of members credentials on the ACAA website "Find an access consultant" directory for national and global identification.
- promotion, recognition and use of ACAA accredited members practicing as access consultants.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through ACAA events and website event listings available to members.
- opportunities for career development for associate members to accredited membership.
- Accredited, Associate and Corporate Sponsors have exclusive use of the ACAA logo, in accordance with the Policy on use of the ACAA Logo.
- networking, training and promotion for affiliate and corporate organisation members who support the tenets of the association.
- membership details listed on the ACAA website "Members" directory.
- Members only portal access to exclusive information on ACAA website, use of logo, insurance, mentoring program, policies, procedures, forms and practice notes.
- Discounted advertising for corporate members on website, within Access Insights (AI) Newsletter and at conferences.
- current information on standards, codes, research, seminars etc.
- login access to the acaaforum, a moderated discussion group for exchange of technical opinion on topics of professional interest.
- Seasonal Access Insight (AI) Newsletter (Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring starting 2020).
- member discount rates to ACAA conferences & events.
- membership to State and Territory Access Consultant Networks to meet other members and CPD opportunities.
- opportunities for networking with members and other professionals in the field of access.
ACAA membership is growing rapidly. ACAA members support the recognition of Access Consulting as a profession within the building regulatory framework and support ACAA's efforts to lobby Federal, State, Local Governments and Regulatory Authorities, for ACAA accredited members to be recognised as professionals working to improve access to the built environment for all. Join ACAA now to become the voice of access consulting now and into the future.
Admission to membership requires an undertaking to abide by the Articles of the Association
To find out more or apply, please click on one of the links below: