The ACAA Management Committee are seeking expressions of to interest to write feature articles, resource review, case study, project showcase etc. for the upcoming July Edition of Access Insight (AI).
The theme is The Great Outdoors with a particular focus on non-urban / semi-rural or bush based access and inclusion.
If you have an idea for an article, please email a short brief of the proposed article to AI Editor, Anita Harrop – email@example.com
And please feel free to circulate this invitation to your colleagues!
Do not forget, ACAAs Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Program offers 1 CPD point for every 250 words!
Articles may be along the lines of:
- Non-urban walking trails including suitable surfaces, boardwalks, trail classifications (showcasing accessible options), tree-top walks and skybridges, comparable and alternative accessible options to rugged/inaccessible locations
- State-based parks and wildlife organisations
- All terrain recreation devices (skiing, mountain biking, cycling, hand cycling, walking/running, adapted wheelchair/equipment etc)
- Accessible picnic, barbeque, camping, drop loo, seating/vistas, fire pit, and the like
- Accessible / inclusive outdoor recreation programmes and/or accessible and inclusive accommodation in a regional/rural/bushland setting
- Accessible features and inclusions in nature play
- Review of international (UK, NZ, USA) resources (please contact the editor if you would like to review a resource and would like assistance with sourcing material)
- Inclusive tourism options to the Australian great outdoors
The deadline for articles is Wednesday 15 July 2020