Register before midnight Friday 31 May 2019 and save on the full price cost of your registration.
The conference is for all people working to establish inclusive communities. Access 2019 will provide a forum to share and learn about the many factors that enable inclusive communities.
The conference for access consultants and all people working to establish inclusive communities. Access 2019 will provide a forum to share and learn about the many aspect and elements that enable inclusive communities.
The conference will provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences on a range of topics that bridge the gap – from Access to Inclusion:
- Verifying performance-based design in a DDA context
- The role of the NDIS in building Inclusive Communities and through Specialist Disability Accommodation.
- Liveable – Adaptable – Accessible Visitable Housing – What’s the difference and where to from here?
- Using Technology that enables Inclusive Access
- The journey to inclusive access, research and standards development
- Inclusive Access – Plan Design Build neighbourhoods, public transportation and communication systems.
- Inclusive egress and fire safety measures.
- Inclusive live, educate, work, play leisure and tourism
- NDIS planning – capacity building – assistive technology
- Moving beyond the minimums in the pursuit of inclusion
The conference will also incorporate an exhibition of products and services that support and bring it all together to create inclusive environments.
ACAA looks forward to your support to make this a truly memorable conference
Click for more information & to Register