The base entry level to the Association for those practicing as Access Consultants is as an Associate.
Membership ANNUAL Fee Schedule
* Fee exempt
All Fees include GST and can be paid by the following methods...
Upon request, the Association will give serious consideration to vary or waive any fee.
- The membership fee is payable on July 1 each year.
- For members joining in the first or second quarter of the financial year (i.e. between July 1 and December 31), the full annual fee prescribed in the Annual Membership Fee Schedule is applicable.
- For members joining in the third quarter of the financial year (i.e. between 1 January and 31 March), their initial fee will be half of the annual fee prescribed in the Annual Membership Fee Schedule.
- For members joining in the fourth quarter of the financial year (i.e. between 1 April and 30 June) their initial fee will be the whole of the annual fee prescribed in the Annual Membership Fee Schedule; however it will not fall due again until 1 July of the subsequent year.
- Withdrawal of a membership application will incur a $50.00 Administration Fee.
Associates Upgrading to Accredited Membership
Associates applying to upgrade to an Accredited membership class are charged a one off, non-refundable fee of $1000.00 (GST inclusive) that includes the Accredited Membership Upgrade Fee of $500 and the Accredited Membership Testing Fee of $500.
A 50% Pro-rated Accredited Membership Upgrade Fee applies for applications received after 31 December each year but not to the test fee. The following financial year the full annual Accredited Member fee applies.
A range of criteria and information is used by the Association of Consultants in Access Australia (ACAA) in determining the suitability of candidates for Accredited Membership of the Association. The Accredited Membership Test is designed for use as a tool to assist in this process. The test assists in assessing a candidate’s ability to practise competently as an Access Consultant. It is an open-book test designed for practitioners who have gained relevant skills and experience in the field of Access Consulting as determined by ACAA.
As from April 2012, all applicants for Accredited Membership are required to undertake the test.
Continuing Accredited Members Testing Requirement
As of 30 June 2012, Existing Accredited Members are required to undertake a Continuing Accreditation Membership Test for a once only fee of $500.00 (GST inclusive).
For more information & booking go to ....
A Testing Fee is not charged to Applicants for any other class of membership.